Tuesday, February 1, 2011

FOX shoots itself in the foot

Well, yet another media venue has acted without thinking. An ad meant for the Super Bowl has been pulled. Its crime? A bible reference with a link to check it out. Oh, no, the viewer might have to see a verse reference. Not even the verse itself. The verse in question is John 3:16.

I could rant about how sex and inappropriate behavior is so prevalent in their ads. I could comment about the fact that the Christian advertisement was quite subtle and well done. In the end I'll just say I'm disgusted with FOX and leave it at that.

My hat is off to the designer of the ad and the creators of the website. An excellent way to get the message out while being considerate of others who might not be interested. May the LORD bless your next efforts.

One thing I am sure of, GOD's message of hope will win through. I just wouldn't want to be the person(s) who got in its way.

No comments:

Post a Comment