Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Browsers...

I just thought I'd make a comment on the plethora of web browsers that are now available. You see I was a child(so to speak) of the Netscape vs Internet Explorer conflict. Personally I felt that IE was easier at the time but don't mind me. Nowadays there's Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and the venerable yet ubiquitous IE.

An old fart by todays standards I still use IE but I can't help but be a mite curious. My IT friend says that Firefox is a bit more secure.  That it probably is given IE has been around so long, a 2 year old knows the ins and outs. Still I hold on to IE. Call it a digital security blanket for a thirtysomething computer amateur.

Of course I can be fickle. (smile)

In other news...

I submitted a short story for the 2010 Word Weavers Retreat Contest. Fortunately, you don't have to attend to submit. No moolah as they used to say. When I get the results back I will post them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment