Thursday, January 20, 2011

Physicians

I had the "joy" of having my first doctor's appointment of the new year today. Not my favorite activity but could be worse. My meds were tweaked, appointments set, and out I went. A blessed short visit. Mind you they did forget my appointment but I'll cut them some slack this time.

A lot of us gripe about physicians. But the fact is that we are indeed blessed to have them. So when they give you a suggestion that isn't illegal, immoral or cause cancer in lab rats, do them the courtesy of listening.

Speaking of health, a spiritual health checkup isn't the worst idea. Be in the Word, and listen to what the Great Physician says. I am trying to get better about being in the Word twice a day but I'll admit it is a struggle. But the rewards are there. Jesus reminds us to ask, seek and knock. Part of that seeking is being in HIS Word. So try to read your Bible once a day at least. GOD will reward your diligence.

Take Care and GOD Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment