Saturday, January 8, 2011

Word Weavers

Well, I crawled out of bed(reluctantly - smile - ) to make my monthly meeting. I received some good feedback on my latest chapter of Searcher's Honor. FYI meetings for the Orlando chapter are at Northland Church, every second Saturday of the month at 10am(9:30 for fellowship). There's a link from my blog for more information.

Word Weavers is now a part of Jerry Jenkins' Christian Writers Guild. We were briefed on more of what that means this morning. Could be interesting.

A small note on the events in Arizona. Because we are indeed blessed to be in this country, free speech is always an option. If you dissent on a political matter use your voice in whatever manner you prefer. There is no excuse for the attack on these people and my heart and prayers go out to those affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment