Friday, January 7, 2011

Spiritual Warfare

This post is directed at the Christian Readers of my blog. I just wanted to share something I've learned in my time as a Christian. Often times when we are attacked spiritually, we beat ourselves up about how we handled it. We are especially vulnerable in our dreams I've found.

This is why it is so important to be in the Word on a daily basis. I've found that even without the active process of memorization, Bible passages seep into the unconscious. This doesn't mean you shouldn't try and memorize verses by the way.

Getting back to how we beat ourselves up.

 KNOCK THAT OFF!

 GOD knows how we struggle. Ask forgiveness and then move on. There will be times when I wake up, just glad that the Holy Spirit dragged me out of a dream.  And then there are times that GOD so graced me with the right verses that I come out of an attack energized.

Either way, remember to thank GOD for HIS protection. And even when you are upset about the lost sleep, sing HIS praise. Because frankly HE deserves it.

Thanks for reading this. I hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment